Collection of personal information
We collect personal information from clients, including information about their:
- Contact information
- Billing or purchasing information
Use of client personal information
We collect client personal information in order to:
- Invoice the client for products and services purchased from Mech Agriculture,
- Market Mech Agriculture’s products and services to the client that might be of interest to them.
Sharing of your Personal Information
We may share client information with third parties for the purpose of analysing and interpreting this information. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use this website.
We may also share client personal information with a reputable 3rd party service such as
- Hubspot.com in order to send electronic direct mailers.
- Windcave.com in order to process online/e-commerce payments.
Finally, we may also share client personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Through the use of 3rd party services such as Facebook ads, Google Adwords, etc. we may use client personal information to provide clients with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to them. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of specific targeted advertising services via these websites:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of many services via these websites:
- DAA Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info
- NAI opt-out program: http://www.optout.networkadvertising.org
- EDAA opt-out program: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
If you are a European resident, and also if you are not, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 06 356 8781, or 23, Noel Rodgers Place, Palmerston North 4414.
When a customer places an order/inquiry through this website, we will maintain the order/contact information for our records unless and until the client asks us to delete this information. When a client subscribes to a mailing list or newsletter, we retain client contact information until the client unsubscribes or otherwise asks to have it removed.
Changes to this Policy
Related Privacy Policies
Whilst using this website for its intended purpose, personal information may be shared with other services, such as Windcave, HubSpot, Facebook, Instagram, and others. All of those services have their own privacy policies and legal statements, and it is your responsibility to read and be aware of them. The most likely ones you will encounter are listed here.
- Windcave: https://sec.windcave.com/pxmi3/privacy-policy
- HubSpot: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: https://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/links/S230051-LINK13.PDF